The Gaplast GmbH operates a website under the domain www://tubairfree.gaplast.com/ in order to bring the advantages of TubAirfree products closer to interested parties. TubAirfree products are manufactured in a joint venture between Gaplast GmbH, based in Germany, and Pumpart System, based in France.
The following data protection declaration applies exclusively to the aforementioned website of www://tubairfree.gaplast.com/. To contact interested parties, the contact persons of Gaplast GmbH and Pumpart System are made available on the website. From the time you click on the e-mail address or click on the website of the selected company, the data protection declaration of the contacted company applies exclusively.
1. person responsible within the meaning of the DS-GVO Art. 4 para. 7
Gaplast GmbH Wurmansauer road 22
D-82442 Saulgrub-Altenau Phone: +49 (0) 8845 – 74 13 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 8845 – 83 53
represented by the managing directors:
Roland Kneer, Stephan Kneer, Leonie Kneer, Veronica Pröbstl
2. contact details of the data protection officer
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post under:
data protection officer Wurmansauer road 22
3. use of the data
The processing of personal data is carried out for the implementation of pre-contractual and contractual measures.
4. legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Art. 6 para. 1 b DS-GVO serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation, Art. 6 para. 1 c DS- GVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our business or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para. 1 f DS-GVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
5. data erasure and storage duration
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage no longer applies. In addition, the data may be stored if the European or national legislator has provided for this in EU regulations, laws or other provisions to which the person responsible is subject. The data shall also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless it is necessary for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
If you use the services of third parties or social plugins on our pages, third party cookies become active. You can configure the browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 a, if the user has given his consent, Art. 6 Para. 1 f, if technically necessary cookies are used.
7. e-mail, phone, business cards, etc.
If you have made personal data available to us electronically, in the context of a telephone call or by business cards, these will only be processed to carry out contractual or pre-contractual measures, to fulfil legal obligations or to safeguard our legitimate interests.
The legal basis for the processing of this personal data is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 b, c, f DS-GVO. The purpose of the processing is to enable communication or reply to enquiries.
The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection.
8. third party services
Our website uses the pixel-code technology of WiredMinds AG (www.wiredminds.de) to analyse visitor behaviour.
Data is collected, processed and stored from which user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Where possible and reasonable, these usage profiles are made completely anonymous. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor’s Internet browser and serve to recognise the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, is transmitted to WiredMinds or collected directly by WiredMinds. WiredMinds may use information, which is left by visits on the web pages, in order to provide anonymizated use profiles.
The data obtained will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the separate consent of the person concerned. If IP addresses are recorded, they are immediately made anonymous by deleting the last number block.
The collection, processing and storage of data may be revoked at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the following link: Exclude from website tracking
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). It is used on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f. DSGVO. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website such as
Browser type/version, operating system used,
Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
Host name of the accessing computer (IP address), Time of the server request,
are usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google. We have also added the code “anonymizeIP” to Google Analytics on this website. This guarantees the masking of
your IP address so that all data is collected anonymously. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set to prevent your data from being collected in the future when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie applies only to this browser and only to our website and is placed on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. You will find information on how to integrate the opt-out cookie at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/?hl=en#disable].
We continue to use Google Analytics to evaluate data from double-click cookies and AdWords for statistical purposes. If you do not wish this to happen, you can deactivate it using the ad preferences manager (http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/?hl=en).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
9. rights of data subjects
If personal data is processed by you, you are the data subject within the meaning of the DS-GVO and you are entitled to the following rights in respect of the person responsible:
(a) Right to information
You can request confirmation from the person responsible as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us.
In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from the data controller:
– the purposes for which the personal data will be processed;
– the categories of personal data processed;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
– the planned duration of the retention of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this regard, the criteria for determining the retention period;
– the existence of a right to rectify or erase personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
– the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
– all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this connection, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DS-GVO in connection with the transfer.
(b) Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by the data controller if the personal data processed concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete. The data controller must carry out the rectification immediately.
(c) Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
– if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time which allows the data controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
– the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
– the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, or
– if you have lodged an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and it has not yet been determined whether the justified reasons of the data controller outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data – apart from their storage – may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been limited in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
(d) Right to cancellation
– cancellation obligation
You may request the data controller to delete the personal data concerning you immediately and the data controller is obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
– The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– You revoke your consent on which the processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 a or Art. 9 para. 2 a DS- GVO was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
– You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DS-GVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DS- GVO.
– The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
– The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the data controller is subject.
– The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DS-GVO.
– Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to delete them in accordance with Art. 17 (1) DS-GVO, he shall take appropriate measures, including technical measures, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, to inform the persons responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you, as the person concerned, have requested them to delete all links to this personal data or copies or replications of this personal data.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
– on the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
– to fulfil a legal obligation which processing is subject to under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
– for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 h and i and Art. 9 para. 3 DS-GVO;
– for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DS-GVO, insofar as the law referred to under section a)
presumably makes it impossible or seriously impairs the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
– to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
(e) Right to information
If you have exercised your right to rectify, cancel or limit the processing of your personal data against the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of such rectification, cancellation or limitation, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of such recipients by the data controller.
f) Right to transfer data
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible person in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to communicate these data to another data controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
– the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 a DS-GVO or Art. 9 para. 2 a DS- GVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 b DS-GVO and
– processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one responsible person to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
(g) Right of appeal
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 e or f DS-GVO.
The person responsible will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
h) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke it.
The revocation is to be addressed to please:
Gaplast GmbH data protection
Wurmansauer road 22
(i) Right of appeal
Should you have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our
data protection officer
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your data.
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA) Promenade 27
91522 Ansbach, Germany email@example.com
10. right of withdrawal
Gaplast GmbH reserves the right to adapt and change this data protection declaration at any time.